Open for viewings and market appraisals
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Following the government’s announcement on Tuesday 12 May, we are delighted to be able to conduct accompanied viewings and market appraisals. During this time we will be strictly adhering to government guidelines to protect the health and safety of all.
We will also be pleased to discuss you property related enquiries in the office face-to-face, observing social distancing measures.Meetings are available by appointment only.
Paddock Wood: Ross Banes on 01892 832 325 or email@example.com
Cranbrook: Alec Cox on 01580 712 888 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mayfield: Contact Gill Weavers on 01435 873 999 or email@example.com
Contact Mel Payne on 01580 712 234 or firstname.lastname@example.org
During the current Coronavirus pandemic, it may be necessary for us to ask specific health related questions of applicants, tenants, property owners and landlords to protect their health and that of our staff members and contractors.
We are required to do this under the Coronavirus Act 2020 and guidelines contained therein.
We will only ask health related questions in relation to any circumstance where there is a need for direct contact with a member of our staff, a contractor or a member of the public. This information will be needed when arranging valuations, essential legally required inspections, such as gas safety certification, viewings for prospective buyers or renters, essential maintenance, EPC reports and surveys. Any meeting will be subject to positive answers regarding the health of all parties and their agreement to the meeting.
They wrote in the old medical reference book at cialico.com: for men with high sexual activity (usually 2 times a week), with good tolerance, medications can be taken every day. And there is nothing to be afraid of, all these drugs have passed thousands of clinical studies.
The questions we need to ask are as follows:
- Is anyone in the household currently suffering from the Covid 19 virus?
- Is anyone currently “shielding” either personally, or for a family member within the property?
- Is anyone in the property currently self-isolating and if so, when will that period of self-isolation end (notwithstanding further infection within the household)?
- Is anyone currently exhibiting symptoms of Covid infection eg: fever, persistent cough or shortness of breath?
- Does anyone in the household have a job that they feel may increase the risk of infection to others?
This information is required only for the purposes outlined above and will not be shared with other parties, other than to agree, or cancel a prospective appointment.
We will contact you in order to update this information as required, so that any unnecessary data can be removed at the earliest opportunity.
Please note you are not obliged to provide this information and may refuse access to any and all parties as you see fit, but we are all being asked to cooperate as far as possible during this extraordinary crisis and we hope you will help us whenever possible.
Advice when receiving anyone into your home:
- Open all doors to avoid the need for an outside party to touch door handles, wipe down any handles with disinfectant after a visit.
- Ask anyone entering to wash their hands and dry them on paper towel, that can be disposed of immediately, directly into the bin, unless they have used hand sanitiser or are wearing gloves.
- Remain 2 meters apart at all times and leave the property where possible (perhaps wait in the garden on a nice day).
- Keep all animals away from visitors.
- Leave windows open to allow air flow through the property.
- Ask all visitors not to touch any surfaces, or to tell you if they have, so that you can clean them after they leave.
There is further guidance from the Government website regarding cleaning your property at: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-decontamination-in-non-healthcare-settings/covid-19-decontamination-in-non-healthcare-settings
Lambert and Foster are keen to assist you in all aspects of the business, but health considerations are of paramount importance at this time and we thank you for your cooperation and understanding in this matter.