Experienced Lettings Negotiator
An excellent opportunity for someone with lettings experience to join our busy and successful Paddock wood team. Enthusiasm and excellent communication and organisational skills are essential. The candidate will need to work on all elements of the lettings process, being able to balance their time efficiently between competing demands. Attention to detail and working to a deadline is part of the daily routine and key to the success of the role. ARLA Level 3 qualified is preferred but not vital. The candidate will be encouraged to achieve this qualification and be supported by the business to do so. Lambert & Foster’s success is the result of our people and their hard work and contribution. Alongside an exciting, rewarding and collaborative working environment, a competitive package will be on offer.
This is a full-time position, to include some Saturdays.
Please apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is a varied and challenging role with responsibility extending to all aspects of the Lettings process. The role will include:
- Dealing with Landlord, Tenant and Applicant enquiries
- Arranging and carrying out viewings with prospective Tenants
- Undertaking routine property inspections and dealing with matters of property maintenance
- Negotiating terms and thereafter drafting and completing Assured Shorthold Tenancies
- Completing valuations with prospective Landlords and generally supporting the promotion of the Lettings team and wider business
- Advising on matters of regulatory compliance
- Prepare new properties for marketing, including uploading details using Expert Agent
- Updating CFP, the main Lettings Management system
- Serving notices and negotiating new rents